Hans von Spakovsky, Jerry Cox, Cathi Herrod, Stephen Soukup
Today’s show features:
- Hans von Spakovsky, Senior Legal Fellow for the Heritage Foundation, on how Georgia’s new election law compares with election laws in other states, and on the hypocrisy of corporations pulling business out of Georgia.
- Jerry Cox, Founder and President of Family Council, on the Arkansas legislature overriding Governor Asa Hutchinson’s veto of the Save Adolescents from Experimentation (SAFE) Act.
- Cathi Herrod, President of the Center for Arizona Policy, on the 11,505 petition signatures gathered for a referendum effort to repeal a Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity (SOGI) ordinance.
- Stephen R. Soukup, senior commentator, Vice President, and Publisher of The Political Forum, on his book, The Dictatorship of Woke Capital: How Political Correctness Captured Big Business.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.