Hogan Gidley, Kristina Arriaga, AG Jeff Sessions
By Tony Perkins
July 30, 2018
On Monday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Special Assistant to the President and White House Deputy Press Secretary Hogan Gidley joins Tony to discuss President Trump’s recent meeting with the publisher of The New York Times. USCIRF Vice Chairwoman Kristina Arriaga is here with an update on Pastor Andrew Brunson and his imprisonment in Turkey. Also, Attorney General Jeff Sessions joins Tony to highlight today’s announcement of a new Department of Justice’s initiative, the Religious Liberty Task Force, which will ensure that President Trump’s previous religious liberty executive order is enforced.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Hogan Gidley on Twitter - @hogangidley45
- Follow USCIRF on Twitter - @USCIRF
- Follow DOJ on Twitter - @TheJusticeDept
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit http://frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone’s app store.
- Sign the petition to restore the Bible to the Missing Man Table at Warren Air Force Base
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC’s new publication Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store