James Comer, Terry Jeffrey, Luke Goodrich, Stanley Kurtz
Today’s show features:
- James Comer, U.S. Representative for the 1st district of Kentucky and Ranking Member of the House Oversight Committee, on President Joe Biden’s executive orders and first full day in office.
- Terry Jeffrey, Editor-in-Chief for CNSNews, on President Biden’s inauguration speech and opening policy actions.
- Luke Goodrich, Senior Counsel at the Becket Fund for Religious Liberty, on the court blocking a mandate forcing doctors to perform controversial gender transition procedures.
- Stanley Kurtz, Senior Fellow at the Ethics and Public Policy Center, on his article, “Ultra-Woke Illinois Mandates Are Top Threat to U.S. Education.”
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, Parler (when it comes back).
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Parler (when it comes back).
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Sign up for Mobile Alerts for the latest FRC content! Text "STAND" to 67742.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.