Jerry Boykin, John Fleming, Katie Tipton
On Monday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" FRC's Executive Vice President and founding member of Delta Force, Lt. General (ret) Jerry Boykin, will be on to talk about the recent headlines former Defense Secretary Gates' book is making and how it affects our military. Rep. John Fleming (R-La.) will join Tony to discuss the latest attack on marriage in the state of Utah. Also, Katie Tipton, legislative assistant for the Home School Legal Defense Association, will be on to talk about the growing fear that Common Core will extend its reach inside the home, and affect parents ability to privately educate their children.
Call in at 888-589-8840!
Related Radio Resources:
Poll Question: We're learning that the Common Core State Standards may not only affect children attending public schools, but also those in private, faith-based, and homeschooled education could eventually experience the impact of the new initiative.
As a parent, are you concerned about the Common Core curriculum being pushed in our public schools and higher education? Click here to take our poll.
- Follow Gen. Boykin on Facebook for more updates
- Visit Rep. John Fleming's website and follow Rep. Fleming on Twitter - @RepFleming
- Read more about Common Core from Breitbart.com
- Visit the Home School Legal Defense Association website
- Take Action: Urge your Representatives to support the State Marriage Defense Act