Jerry Boykin, Mark Alford, Mike Lee, Greg Steube
September 12, 2023
On today's program:
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC’s Executive Vice President, comments on reports that the Biden administration sent $6 billion to Iran on the 9/11 anniversary and breaks down North Korean leader Kim Jong Un’s meeting with Russian President Vladmir Putin.
- Mark Alford, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Missouri, comments on the $6 billion hostage swap and shares the latest on the defense appropriations bills.
- Mike Lee, U.S. Senator from Utah, voices support for Sen. Tuberville’s stand for life.
- Greg Steube, U.S. Representative for the 17th District of Florida, reacts to House Speaker Kevin McCarthy’s announcement that he is moving forward with a formal impeachment inquiry.
- Ask your elected officials to protect life in the military.
- Encourage your U.S. representative to protect life in appropriations!
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, D.C.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.