John Joyce, Mo Brooks, Dave Yost, Travis Weber
September 16, 2021
On today's show:
- John Joyce, U.S. Representative for the 13th District of Pennsylvania, gives an update on the reconciliation bill.
- Mo Brooks, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of Alabama, responds to reports that the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Mark Milley made secret calls with his Chinese counterpart, circumventing President Trump.
- Dave Yost, Ohio Attorney General, talks about how state attorneys general are fighting back against federal vaccine mandates.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, shares the results of a survey on fairness for all.
- Read a comparison of the Equality Act vs. Fairness for All Act.
- Read Tony Perkins’s piece, “Vaccine Mandate Sticks it to Freedom.”
- Read the Washington Times op-ed by Tony Perkins and Travis Weber about the sobering religious freedom lesson of Afghanistan.
- Learn more about what the Taliban takeover means for Afghan believers.
- Join us in prayer for the people of Afghanistan.
- Explainer: What is Happening with Texas’ New Pro-Life Law?
- Tell your U.S. Senator to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion by visiting frcaction.org/savehyde!
- Learn more about FRC’s new Center for Biblical Worldview.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.