Jon Schweppe, Josh Youssef, Andre Van Mol
Today’s show features:
- Jon Schweppe, Director of Policy and Government Affairs at the American Principles Project, on the NBA’s rejection of Hong Kong’s fight for democracy and ongoing groveling before the Communist regime of China.
- Josh Youssef, President and CEO of Help the Persecuted, on the upcoming International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church.
- Dr. Andre Van Mol, Co-Chair of the Adolescent Sexuality Committee for the American College of Pediatricians, on a Texas judge ruling the father of James Younger will have a say in medical decisions.
- Read FRC’s blog, “Five Myths About ‘Gender Identity’”
- Read more in FRC’s resource, “A Parent’s Guide to the Transgender Movement in Education.”
- Find out more about the International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church - Sunday, November 3.
- Watch the sessions from Values Voter Summit 2019 in Washington, D.C.
- Explore FRC’s Pro-life Map to see if your state protects babies born alive after a failed abortion.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.