Jon Scruggs, Gregg Roman, Joel Rosenberg
By Tony Perkins
December 05, 2017
On Tuesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel, Jon Scruggs, is here to give us his take on today’s oral arguments in the Masterpiece Cakeshop Supreme Court case. Middle East Forum Director, Gregg Roman, joins Tony to discuss today’s White House announcement on plans to move the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Also, New York Times best-selling author and founder of the Joshua Fund, Joel Rosenberg, is here also to discuss the future US embassy move to Jerusalem.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources:
- Read more from Gregg Roman
- Follow Joel Rosenberg on Twitter - @JoelCRosenberg
- Watch the speeches given at this year's Values Voter Summit
- Sign the petition urging senators to pledge not to oppose nominees on the basis of their religious views.
- Check out our new publication, The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), Phony Lists, and Intimidation
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth