Ken Klukowski, Gordon Chang
On Thursday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" best-selling author, Senior Counsel and Director of Strategic Affairs for First Liberty Institute, and Fellow and Senior Legal Analyst with the American Civil Rights Union, Ken Klukowski, joins Tony to discuss today's hearings regarding the allegations against Judge Brett Kavanaugh. Also, author of “Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes On the World" and "The Coming Collapse of China,” Gordon Chang, is here to weigh in on President Trump's comments before the U.N. Security Council that China has been meddling in the upcoming U.S. midterm elections.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Ken Klukowski on Twitter - @kenklukowski
- Follow Gordon Chang on Twitter - @GordonGChang
- Watch the speeches given at this year's Values Voter Summit
- Pledge to Pray, Vote, and Stand for your biblical values
- Read FRC’s new publication, Why Judge Kavanaugh Should Be Confirmed to the Supreme Court
- Pledge to pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson and his family
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone’s app store.
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC’s new publication Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store