Kevin Cramer, Josh Hawley, Jennie Lichter, Mike Pompeo
September 23, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Kevin Cramer, U.S. Senator from North Dakota, and Josh Hawley, U.S. Senator from Missouri, on the U.S. Supreme Court vacancy.
- Jennie Lichter, Deputy Assistant to the President for Domestic Policy at the White House, on President Trump announcing an executive order to protect babies born alive.
- U.S. Secretary of State Michael R. Pompeo, on advancing America’s interests and religious freedom in foreign policy.
- Register for your free digital pass to this week’s Values Voter Summit from 8-9:30pm ET Tuesday-Friday.
- Check out FRC Action's Party Platform Comparison.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Family Research Council · Sen. Kevin Cramer on why the Senate should vote on President Trump's Supreme Court nominee
Family Research Council · Sen. Josh Hawley on why justices must understand Roe v Wade was wrongly decided
Family Research Council · Jennie Lichter on President Trump announcing an executive order to protect babies born alive
Family Research Council · Sec. of State Mike Pompeo on advancing America’s interests and religious freedom in foreign policy