Rep. Ted Yoho, Patrina Mosley, John Stemberger, Dr. Ingrid Skop
It's Monday, January 28, 2019, and we’re getting ready for another exciting edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, where each day we’re joined by America’s leaders, policy makers, and culture-shapers as we talk about the important issues of the day from a biblical worldview. Listen here live at 5:05 p.m. ET.
Today we’ll hear from:
- Rep. Ted Yoho, U.S. Representative for Florida’s 3rd District, on the Trump administration recognizing Juan Guaido as Venezuela’s interim president.
- Patrina Mosley, FRC’s Director of Life, Culture and Women’s Advocacy, on New York’s new abortion law, which allows a baby to be aborted up until the day of birth.
- John Stemberger, President of the Florida Family Policy Council, on the dangers of a recently introduced Sexual Orientation and Gender Identify (SOGI) bill in Florida.
- Dr. Ingrid Skop, a pro-life OB/GYN, on FRC’s new resource, Top 10 Myths About Abortion.
- Check out FRC’s new publication and video series, Top 10 Myths About Abortion
- Read FRC's issue brief, The Real Planned Parenthood: Leading the Culture of Death - 2019 Edition
- Learn why SOGI laws are a threat to free markets and freedom of conscience and religion.
- Call in at 866-372-7234
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins