Lt. Gen. Boykin, David Harms, Mark Stermer, Rep. Jim Jordan
By Mr. Tony R. Perkins
August 30, 2016
On Tuesday’s edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” FRC’s Executive Vice President and founding member of the Army’s Delta Force, Lt. General (ret.) Jerry Boykin, joins Tony to highlight the conflict in Syria, which pits two U.S. allies against each other. David Harms, a representative from India Partners, is here to talk about their initiative with American Family Radio in the effort to raise money to build a boy’s orphan home in India. Senior Pastor of The Church, with several locations in the Baton Rouge area, Mark Stermer, joins Tony to discuss the role the local church body plays when disaster strikes like the historic flooding we’ve seen in Louisiana. Also, Chairman of the House Freedom Caucus and Representative from the 4th congressional district of Ohio, Jim Jordan, is here to highlight his call for a special prosecutor regarding the allegations against the Clinton Foundation and their relationship with foreign governments.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources
- Follow General Boykin on Twitter - @GenBoykin
- Read more from General Boykin by visiting his Facebook page
- Learn more about The Church by visiting their website
- Follow Rep. Jordan on Twitter - @Jim_Jordan
- Read the press release from Congressman Jordan calling for a special prosecutor to investigate the Clinton Foundation
- Visit the Greenwell Springs website for daily disaster update from Louisiana
- Find out how you can volunteer to assist homeowners affected by flooding in Louisiana
- Not registered for this year's Values Voter Summit? Visit the website in order to save your spot!
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth