Mark Green, Todd Rokita, Vicky Hartzler, Dave Yost, Brent Keilen
November 4, 2021
On today's show:
- Mark Green, U.S. Representative for the 7thdistrict of Tennessee and member of the GOP Doctors Caucus, discusses the Biden administration’s vaccine mandate rule and the Democrats’ massive spending bills.
- Todd Rokita, Indiana Attorney General, unpacks Biden’s recently released vaccine mandate rule.
- Vicky Hartzler, U.S. Representative for the 4thDistrict of Missouri, talks about the role critical race theory and education played in the Virginia governor’s race.
- Dave Yost, Ohio Attorney General, gives his thoughts on the Biden administration’s vaccine mandate rule.
- Brent Keilen, Vice President of FRC Action, reacts to the election results in Virginia and around the country.
- Watch the Pray Vote Stand Summit on demand now.
- Read FRC’s new publication on the SPLC’s radical “Learning for Justice” Program.
- Read FRC's publication, "A Concerned Citizen's Guide to Engaging with Public Schools."
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Download FRC Action’s sample letter to school boards.
- Explainer: What is Happening with Texas’ New Pro-Life Law?
- Tell your U.S. Senator to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion by visiting frcaction.org/savehyde!
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Get your own STAND mug by visiting FRC's online store.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.