Marsha Blackburn, Stephen Dinan, Barry Fleming, Travis Weber
March 4, 2021
Today’s show features:
- Marsha Blackburn, U.S. Senator from Tennessee, on the $1.9 trillion spending bill coming before the U.S. Senate, the upcoming vote on Xavier Becerra, President Biden’s HHS nominee, and on the Biden administration’s immigration and border policies.
- Stephen Dinan, Reporter for the Washington Times, on President Biden’s border halt creating a smuggler’s highway.
- Barry Fleming, Georgia State Representative for the 121st District, on the Georgia House of Representatives approving an election integrity bill.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, on how listeners can take action to oppose HR 1, the Democrats election takeover bill, and on the Equality Act, the Fairness for All Act, and the Becerra nomination.
- Tell your Member of Congress to oppose H.R. 1.
- Learn more about the inequality of the “Equality Act.”
- Read about the unfairness of the Fairness for All Act.
- Read Tony’s op-ed about HHS nominee Xavier Becerra.
- Check out FRC’s resource on HHS nominee Xavier Becerra.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.