Melissa Ohden, Josiah Presley, Claire Culwell, Patrina Mosley, Connor Semelsberger
January 01, 2020 - complete program
Happy New Year from Washington Watch! As we enter Sanctity of Human Life Month, we feature a special program highlighting the powerful testimonies of Melissa Ohden, Josiah Presley, and Claire Culwell, all survivors of failed abortions. Patrina Mosley, FRC's Director of Life, Culture and Women's Advocacy and Connor Semelsberger, FRC's Legislative Assistant, discuss the End Birth Day Abortion campaign and preview what we can expect to see with the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act in the new legislative session of Congress.
- Watch the full panel discussion at Values Voter Summit, "Aborted on Our Birth Days: They Say We Don't Exist."
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Check out FRC's resource, "Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts."
- Read the publication, "Biblical Principles for Pro-Life Engagement."
- Explore FRC's materials on the sanctity of human life.
- Review the list of Representatives who signed the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition.
- Join FRC on a two-year journey through the Bible.
- Learn more about FRC's Stand Courageous men's conferences.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.