Michael Ginsberg, Randy Weber, Meg Kilgannon, Jim Inhofe, Sam Brownback, Gordon Chang
October 26, 2021
On today's show:
- Michael Ginsberg, Congressional correspondent at the Daily Caller, shares the latest on the reconciliation bill negotiations taking place in the U.S. Senate.
- Randy Weber, U.S. Representative for the 14th district of Texas, talks about business groups asking the Biden administration to delay the upcoming COVID vaccine mandates for private companies until after the holiday season.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC's Senior Fellow for Education Studies, gives an update on what’s happening in Loudoun County after a student was found guilty of sexual assault in a school bathroom, students walked out of class in protest to demand safety in school bathrooms, and parents are being forced to sign a non-disclosure agreement before they can view the district’s new curriculum inspired by critical race theory.
- Jim Inhofe, U.S. Senator from Oklahoma, discusses his letter to the Pentagon urging a suspension of the vaccine mandate on servicemembers and the current state of the U.S. military.
- Sam Brownback, former Ambassador at Large for International Religious Freedom, reacts to the military coup in Sudan and the implications on religious freedom.
- Gordon Chang, author of The Coming Collapse of China and The Great U.S.-China Tech War, discusses the Biden administration’s policy toward Taiwan and President Biden’s plan to attend the G20 Summit in Rome.
- Watch the Pray Vote Stand Summit on demand now.
- Read FRC’s new publication on the SPLC’s radical “Learning for Justice” Program.
- Read FRC's publication, "A Concerned Citizen's Guide to Engaging with Public Schools."
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Download FRC Action’s sample letter to school boards.
- Read more about why Taiwan matters.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Get your own STAND mug by visiting FRC's online store.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.