Mike Pence, Chad Wolf, Jeremy Dys, Carter Conlon
Today’s show features:
- Mike Pence, Vice President of the United States, on what Americans can do this Easter in response to the pandemic, and growing concern about how some state and local officials are using the pandemic to infringe on religious liberty.
- Chad Wolf, Acting Secretary of Homeland Security, on the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) deeming clergy “essential,” and an update on DHS’s delivery of needed medical supplies amid the pandemic.
- Jeremy Dys, Special Counsel for Litigation and Communications at First Liberty, on how some elected officials are using the emergency declarations to trample on religious liberties.
- Carter Conlon, Senior Pastor of Times Square Church in NYC, on celebrating Resurrection Sunday and finding hope in Jesus in the midst of a crisis.
- Read more about how times of crisis can open the door for churches to minister.
- Join us in praying for a spirit of generosity during the coronavirus crisis.
- Check out FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches.
- Learn more about the drive-in Easter sunrise service in Central, Louisiana.
- Watch Tony Perkins’s Fox News interview on faith in the age of the coronavirus.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.