Sen. Josh Hawley, AG Jeff Landry, Fran Coombs, Sheriff Thomas Hodgson
On the Monday, February 11, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Sen. Josh Hawley, U.S. Senator for Missouri, on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act.
- AG Jeff Landry, Attorney General for Louisiana, on the U.S. Supreme Court temporarily blocking a Louisiana pro-life law that would require abortionists to have admitting privileges at nearby hospitals.
- Fran Coombs, Managing Editor for Rasmussen Reports, on a new survey revealing that 44 percent of pro-choice voters oppose their state adopting New York's abortion until birth law.
- Sheriff Thomas Hodgson, Bristol County, Mass. Sheriff, on the dozens of sheriffs who stormed Capitol Hill to demand funding for ICE and President Trump's proposed border wall.
- Ask your senators to support the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act
- Urge Speaker Pelosi to Defend America's Christian Heritage
- Refresh your memory on what the Democratic and Republican parties stand for!
- Call in at 866-372-7234
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins