Sen. Josh Hawley, AG Jeff Landry, Fran Coombs, Sheriff Thomas Hodgson
By Tony Perkins
February 11, 2019
On the Monday, February 11, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Sen. Josh Hawley, U.S. Senator for Missouri, on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act.
- AG Jeff Landry, Attorney General for Louisiana, on the U.S. Supreme Court temporarily blocking a Louisiana pro-life law that would require abortionists to have admitting privileges at nearby hospitals.
- Fran Coombs, Managing Editor for Rasmussen Reports, on a new survey revealing that 44 percent of pro-choice voters oppose their state adopting New York's abortion until birth law.
- Sheriff Thomas Hodgson, Bristol County, Mass. Sheriff, on the dozens of sheriffs who stormed Capitol Hill to demand funding for ICE and President Trump's proposed border wall.
- Ask your senators to support the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act
- Urge Speaker Pelosi to Defend America's Christian Heritage
- Refresh your memory on what the Democratic and Republican parties stand for!
- Call in at 866-372-7234
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins