Mort Klein, Brent Helms, Brad Dacus, Rebecca Friedrichs
March 8, 2019
On the Friday, March 8, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Mort Klein, President of Zionist Organization of America, on the watered-down resolution the U.S. House passed to condemn hate instead of the anti-Semitic remarks by Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.)
- Brent Helms, attorney in the case where an Alabama judge allowed the father to sue an abortion clinic on behalf of his aborted baby.
- Brad Dacus, President of the Pacific Justice Institute, on California’s attempt to expel an elderly woman from a veterans’ home over holding Bible studies.
- Rebecca Friedrichs, Founder of For Kids and Country and author of Standing up to Goliath, on California parents opposing Planned Parenthood’s graphic new sex-ed program targeting children as young as 4 years old.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Learn more about the Stand in the Gap Men’s Conference in Houma, LA, March 15-16.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins