Nick Reaves, Steve Daines, Travis Weber, Tyler O'Neil
February 25, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Nick Reaves, Legal Counsel for the Becket Fund for Religious Liberty, on the U.S. Supreme Court accepting a case that could decide the fate of faith-based adoption agencies.
- Steve Daines, U.S. Senator from Montana, on today’s Senate votes on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act and Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, on Pete Buttigieg, another Democratic presidential hopeful, arguing that religious institutions that stand on their biblical convictions should lose their tax exempt status. He will also discuss the Senate’s votes on critical pro-life legislation.
- Tyler O’Neil, Senior Editor of PJ Media, on his book, Making Hate Pay: The Corruption of the Southern Poverty Law Center.
- Read more about what the Trump administration has done to protect the religious freedom of faith-based adoption providers.
- Watch FRC’s Speaker Series, “Making Hate Pay: The Corruption of the Southern Poverty Law Center.”
- Read more on the corruption underlying the SPLC.
- Explore FRC’s pro-life map to see the status of pro-life laws in your state.
- Read FRC’s publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts.”
- Read FRC’s publication, “What Science Reveals about Fetal Pain.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress.
- Check out the Trump administration’s accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Join FRC on a two-year journey through the Bible.
- Learn more about FRC's Stand Courageous men's conferences.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.