Madeleine Kearns, Kate Klunk, Jeremy Dys, Caleb Lyman
Today's show features:
- Madeleine Kearns, William F. Buckley Fellow in Political Journalism at the National Review Institute, on the growing trend of children being subjected to experimental, life-altering, and irreversible gender reassignment "treatments."
- Pennsylvania State Rep. Kate Klunk, on her state's governor vetoing a bill that outlaws aborting unborn babies with Down Syndrome.
- Jeremy Dys, Special Counsel for Litigation and Communications for First Liberty Institute, on Colorado parents who are upset a high school teacher assigned sexually explicit material without their consent.
- Caleb Lyman, Director of Research at Becket Fund for Religious Liberty, on the Becket Fund's new Religious Freedom Index.
- Read the Madeleine Kearns column, "The Tragedy of the ‘Trans' Child."
- Read the op-ed by FRC's Patrina Mosley on celebrating "the ‘Love Chromosome' On World Down Syndrome Day."
- Explore FRC's Pro-life Map to see if your state protects babies born alive after a failed abortion.
- Check out the Becket Fund's Religious Freedom Index.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.