Patrina Mosley, Elaine Davidson, Andre Van Mol
January 31, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Patrina Mosley, FRC’s Director of Life, Culture, and Women’s Advocacy, on the White House Summit on Human Trafficking and the link between sex trafficking and abortion.
- Elaine Davidson, with the Kelsey Coalition, mother of a 16-year-old daughter harmed by testosterone supplements and transgender surgery, on how her parental rights were violated.
- Dr. Andre Van Mol, Co-Chair of the American College of Pediatricians’ Committee on Adolescent Sexuality, on the dangers of gender reassignment surgery and puberty blocking drugs.
- Watch more from the 2019 Values Voter Summit.
- Read Patrina Mosley’s op-ed in the Federalist on the link between sex trafficking and abortion.
- Read more on South Dakota’s bill to protect minors from life-altering surgery and puberty blocking drugs.
- Get your copy of “A Parent’s Guide to the Transgender Movement in Education.”
- Read more on how schools ignore parental rights to influence kids towards gender confusion.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress.
- Join FRC on a two-year journey through the Bible.
- Learn more about FRC's Stand Courageous men's conferences.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.