Rep. Andy Harris, Travis Weber, Art Ally
By Tony Perkins
December 10, 2018
On Monday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Rep. Andy Harris (R-Md.) joins Tony to discuss President Trump’s search for a new Chief of Staff and he’ll share his thoughts on the Supreme Court’s decision not to take a case involving funding Planned Parenthood earlier today. FRC’s Vice President of Policy, Travis Weber, is here to further weigh in on the Supreme Court’s decision and he’ll highlight the Chinese government’s raids of an underground church were nearly 100 Christians were taken. Then, Art Ally, CEO and president of the Timothy Plan, a faith-based mutual fund that promotes biblically responsible investing, joins Tony to take a look at the recent stock market drop and what it might mean.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Rep. Harris on Twitter - @RepAndyHarrisMD
- Follow Travis Weber on Twitter - @tsurenweber
- Visit the Timothy Plan website
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone's app store.