Rep. Jim Jordan, Dr. Charles McVety, JC Church, Travis Weber
On Wednesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" House Oversight and Government Reform Committee member Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) is here to share with us about his run for Speaker of the House. Dr. Charles McVety, Canada Christian College and School of Graduate Theological Studies, joins Tony to weigh in on the story of a doctor in Australia who is under fire for retweeting a post challenging the transgender lifestyle. FRC’s National Director of Ministry Engagement, JC Church, is here to discuss Family Research Council’s “Bold Advance” events taking place across the country that are equipping and encouraging pastors to impact their communities. Also, FRC's Vice President of Policy Travis Weber joins Tony to highlight President Trump’s move to sanction the two Turkish officials involved in the arrest and detention of American Pastor Andrew Brunson.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Rep. Jordan on Twitter - @Jim_Jordan
- Follow Dr. Charles McVety on Twitter - @CharlesHMcVety
- Follow Travis Weber on Twitter - @tsurenweber
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit http://frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone’s app store.
- Sign the petition to restore the Bible to the Missing Man Table at Warren Air Force Base
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC’s new publication Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store