Dr. Mark Green, Larry Solov, Ken Blackwell, Ken Klukowski
By Tony Perkins
February 18, 2019
On Monday, February 18, 2019, we heard from:
- Dr. Mark Green, U.S. Representative for Tennessee’s 7th district, on why he voted against the spending bill passed by Congress and signed by President Trump last week.
- Larry Solov, President & CEO of Breitbart News, on attempts by big tech companies and social media giants to silence conservatives in the virtual public square.
- Ken Blackwell, former Treasurer & Secretary of State of Ohio and FRC’s Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance, on the radical “Green New Deal,” and how this would cost the U.S. trillions of dollars more than the present level of spending per year.
- Ken Klukowski, Senior Legal Editor for Breitbart News and Senior Counsel at First Liberty Institute and the American Civil Rights Union, on the president’s emergency declaration to build a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border and what challenges he may face.
- Ask your senators to support the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins
- Call in at 866-372-7234