Rep. Mark Walker, Todd Starnes, Sarah Perry, Bill Bennett
By Tony Perkins
November 30, 2018
On Friday’s edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Republican Study Committee Chairman Rep. Mark Walker (R-N.C.) joins Tony to discuss legislation he’s introduced to protect churches and charity organizations from burdensome taxes. Sarah Perry, Director of Partnerships at Family Research Council Action, is here with her thoughts on the state of free speech on university campuses. Fox News columnist and radio host, Todd Starnes, is here with his latest project, “Starnes Country” – a new television show he’s hosting on Fox Nation. Then, former Secretary of Education and Drug Czar and New York Times best-selling author, Bill Bennett, joins Tony to give us a glimpse of his newest book just in time for Christmas, “The True Saint Nicholas: Why He Matters to Christmas.”
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Rep. Walker on Twitter – @RepMarkWalker
- Follow Todd Starnes on Twitter – @toddstarnes
- Follow Sarah Perry on Twitter – @SarahPPerry
- Follow Bill Bennett on Twitter - @WilliamJBennett
- Get your copy of “The True Saint Nicholas: Why He Matters to Christmas.”
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone's app store.