Rep. Mike Johnson, Ken Klukowski
By Tony Perkins
July 31, 2018
On Tuesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" U.S. Rep. Mike Johnson (R-La.) joins Tony to highlight efforts to repeal the Johnson Amendment. Also, Senior Counsel and Director of Strategic Affairs for First Liberty Institute, Ken Klukowski, joins Tony for a special Constitution Tuesday. Ken gives an update on Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation process, as well as the Senate Democrats’ request for Kavanaugh’s documents during his time in the White House.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Rep. Johnson on Twitter - @RepMikeJohnson
- Follow Ken Klukowski on Twitter - @kenklukowski
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit http://frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone’s app store.
- Sign the petition to restore the Bible to the Missing Man Table at Warren Air Force Base
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC’s new publication Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store