Roger Severino, Scott Perry, Dr. Michael New, Travis Weber
November 18, 2022
On today’s program:
- Roger Severino, Vice President of Domestic Policy at The Heritage Foundation, discusses why the (Dis)Respect for Marriage Act is such a threat for religious liberty.
- Scott Perry, U.S. Representative for Pennsylvania’s 10th District, shares why the House Freedom Caucus has urged Senators to include the amendment to the (Dis)Respect for Marriage Act proposed by Senator Mike Lee.
- Dr. Michael New, Associate Scholar at the Charlotte Lozier Institute, shares his research that analyzes how pro-life public policy has saved lives.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, continues the conversation on the U.S. Senate’s recent vote on the (Dis)Respect for Marriage Act and other concerning policies the lame duck Congress is considering, as well as highlights last night’s Ibero-American Congress for Life and Family Gala.
- Tell Congress not to redefine marriage! Or call the U.S. Capitol switchboard: (202) 224-3121.
- Call these Republican senators at (202) 224-3121 and tell them to not redefine marriage: Roy Blunt (Mo.), Richard Burr (N.C.), Shelley Moore Capito (W.Va.), Susan Collins (Maine), Joni Ernst (Iowa), Cynthia Lummis (Wyo.), Lisa Murkowski (Alaska), Rob Portman (Ohio), Mitt Romney (Utah), Dan Sullivan (Alaska), Thom Tillis (N.C.), Todd Young (Ind.).
- Read Tony’s article in The Washington Stand: “Same-Sex Marriage Bill Opens the Door to American Persecution.”
- Learn how the (Dis)Respect for Marriage Act further exacerbates already-existing attacks on religious liberty.
- Watch Pray Vote Stand: U.S. Senate Vote to Redefine Marriage.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.