Ron Estes, Kevin Brady, Lori Windham, Michael New, Brent Keilen
August 3, 2022
On today’s program:
- Ron Estes, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Kansas, remembers his colleague, Rep. Jackie Walorski (R-IN), upon the news of her death and overviews the many flaws with the Democrats’ misnamed “Inflation Reduction Act.”
- Kevin Brady, U.S. Representative for the 8th District of Texas, remembers his colleague, Rep. Jackie Walorski (R-IN), upon the news of her death and explains why the 40 House Democrats’ letter targeting FRC is false, as well as how it is part of a broader effort at silencing religious organizations.
- Lori Windham, Senior Counsel at the Becket Fund for Religious Liberty, discusses Seattle Pacific University’s stand against persecution for adhering to biblical teaching.
- Dr. Michael New, Professor of Political Science and Social Research at Catholic University, provides encouragement and outlines next steps following the ballot defeat of the “Value Them All” pro-life effort in Kansas Tuesday.
- Brent Keilen, FRC Action Vice President, reviews last night’s primary election results and what they mean heading toward the November midterm elections.
- Review a Fox News article that includes comments from Tony regarding the 40 House Democrats’ false attack on FRC.
- Tell the U.S. Senate to not re-define marriage.
- Download FRC’s 30-Day Prayer Guide for a spiritual awakening in America’s schools.
- Watch our most recent Pray Vote Stand as we urge the Senate to vote no on the so-called Respect for Marriage Act.
- Sign the petition urging Sen. Warren to stop going after pregnancy resource centers.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 14-16 in Atlanta!
- Join us in prayer as we build a culture of life.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.