Roy Blunt, Ken Paxton, Kevin Miller, Hayden Ludwig
January 11, 2022
On today's show:
- Roy Blunt, U.S. Senator from Missouri and ranking member of the Senate Rules and Administration Committee, discusses the upcoming vote in the U.S. Senate to change the filibuster and pave the way for the elections takeover bill.
- Ken Paxton, Texas Attorney General, discusses President Biden’s Atlanta speech pushing the Democrats’ elections takeover bill.
- Kevin Miller, Administrative Pastor of Foothills Church in El Cajon, California, gives an update after California state government officials shut down his church’s preschool over COVID protocols.
- Hayden Ludwig, Senior Investigative Researcher at Capital Research Center, shares his research showing how left-wing ‘dark money’ groups are funding Senator Schumer’s secretive anti-filibuster campaign.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC’s two-year journey through the Bible!
- Learn how you can pray for the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization case.
- Stop a leftist activist from being placed on the court! Tell your senators to oppose Nancy Abudu’s nomination.
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.