Russ Jones, Rep. Larry Bucshon, Terry Jeffrey, Mike Berry
By Tony Perkins
August 27, 2018
On Monday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Washington Watch producer, Russ Jones, guest hosts for Tony. Rep. Larry Bucshon (R-Ind.) joins our guest host Russ to share a list he tweeted of 27 reasons why the US is better off with the Trump Administration. Syndicated columnist Terry Jeffrey is here to discuss the U.S. Senate’s vote last week to fund Planned Parenthood and aborted baby body parts research. Deputy General Counsel and Director of Military Affairs at First Liberty Institute, Mike Berry, joins Russ to weigh in on the US Army’s decision to abandon charges against Chaplain Scott Squires and Chaplain Assistant SSG Kacie Griffin who faced possible disciplinary action over a case involving a marriage retreat and a same-sex couple.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Russ Jones on Twitter - @rjonesreports
- Follow Rep. Larry Bucshon on Twitter - @RepLarryBucshon
- Read more from Terry Jeffrey
- Follow Mike Berry on Twitter - @_mike_berry
- Read FRC’s new publication, Why Judge Kavanaugh Should Be Confirmed to the Supreme Court
- Pledge to pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson and his family
- Not registered for this year's Values Voter Summit? Visit the website in order to save your spot!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit http://frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone’s app store.
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC’s new publication Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store