Russ Jones, Rep. Ralph Norman, Kayleigh McEnany, Dr. Ken Canfield
By Tony Perkins
September 07, 2018
On Friday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Washington Watch producer, Russ Jones, guest hosts for Tony. Rep. Ralph Norman (R-S.C.) is here to highlight the Labor Department's new jobs report and the launch of a new caucus in Congress -- the Waste-Cutters Caucus. Kayleigh McEnany, the Republican National Committee's National Spokesperson, joins our guest host to react to former President Obama’s speech today openly criticizing the Trump administration. Also, Dr. Ken Canfield, the founder of National Association of Grandparenting founder, joins Russ on National Grandparents Day to explain why more grandparents are raising their grandchildren.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Russ Jones on Twitter - @rjonesreports
- Follow Rep. Norman on Twitter – @RepRalphNorman
- Follow Kayleigh McEnany on Twitter - @kayleighmcenany
- Read FRC’s new publication, Why Judge Kavanaugh Should Be Confirmed to the Supreme Court
- Pledge to pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson and his family
- Not registered for this year's Values Voter Summit? Visit the website in order to save your spot!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone’s app store.
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC’s new publication Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store