Sarah Perry, Peter Sprigg, Rep. Vicky Hartzler, Carl Anderson, Ricky Chelette
By Tony Perkins
January 04, 2019
On Friday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Sarah Perry, Director of Partnerships at Family Research Council Action, guest hosts for Tony. Peter Sprigg, FRC's Senior Fellow for Policy Studies, joins our guest host to discuss the court ruling earlier today lifting the injunction on President Trump's transgender military policy. Then, Rep. Vicky Hartzler (R- Mo.) will give her take on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s radical push for abortion. Carl Anderson, supreme knight of the Knights of Columbus, is here to respond to criticism by two Democratic Senators against a judicial candidate for being a member of the Knights of Columbus. Also, Ricky Chelette, President of Living Hope Ministries, joins Sarah to highlight Apple’s censorship of their app that helps people who are experiencing unwanted same-sex attraction.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Sarah Perry on Twitter - @SarahPPerry
- Follow Peter Sprigg on Twitter - @spriggfrc
- Follow Rep. Vicky Hartzler on Twitter - @RepHartzler
- Follow Knights of Columbus on Twitter - @KofC
- Visit the Living Hope Ministries website
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone's app store.