Scott Pruitt, Pat McCrory, David Smith
March 30, 2017
On Thursday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Administrator of the EPA, Scott Pruitt, joins Tony to weigh in on President Trump's executive order reversing many Obama-era environmental and climate regulations. Former North Carolina governor, Pat McCrory, joins Tony to discuss the repeal of H.B. 2 in the North Carolina General Assembly earlier today. Also, executive director of the Illinois Family Institute, David Smith, joins Tony to talk about a bill in Illinois that would require pastors to undergo domestic violence recognition training.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources
- Follow Scott Pruitt on Twitter - @EPAScottPruitt
- Follow Pat McCrory on Twitter - @PatMcCroryNC
- Visit the Illinois Family Institute website
- Follow Illinois Family Institute on Twitter - @ProFamilyIFI
- Learn more about FRC’s Watchmen on the Wall pastors conference in Washington, D.C.
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth