Sen. James Lankford, Travis Weber, Sec. of State Mike Pompeo
By Tony Perkins
October 11, 2018
On Thursday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Sen. James Lankford (R-Okla.) joins Tony to discuss efforts made by himself, his fellow senators, and the Trump administration to have Pastor Andrew Brunson released from custody in Turkey. Tomorrow Pastor Brunson appears before another hearing where hopes are high for his release. Travis Weber, FRC's Vice President of Policy, is here with an update on the latest religious persecution cases around the world. Also, we'll hear highlights from a speech given by Secretary of State Mike Pompeo at last month’s Values Voter Summit.
- Follow Sen. Lankford on Twitter - @SenatorLankford
- Follow Travis Weber on Twitter - @tsurenweber
- Watch the speeches given at this year's Values Voter Summit
- Find a Values Bus stop near you.
- Watch and share FRC Action’s Party Platform Comparison
- Pledge to Pray, Vote, and Stand for your biblical values
- Pledge to pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson and his family
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone’s app store.
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC’s new publication Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store