Sen. Jim Inhofe, James Woolsey, Pastor Steve Riggle, Tim Graham
By Tony Perkins
May 22, 2017
On Monday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Senior Member of the Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works, Sen. Jim Inhofe (R-Okla.) joins Tony to discuss President Trump's visit to the Middle East and will share his thoughts on EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt's decision to bring in new advisers. Former CIA Director, James Woolsey, is here to talk about reports of the killing and imprisonment of United States CIA informants in China. Founding pastor of Grace Church in Houston, president of Grace International, and one of the "Houston Five" pastors, Steve Riggle, joins Tony to give us a look at the Sermon Protection Bill (SB 24) signed into law in Texas, protecting religious liberty in the pulpit. Also, Media Research Center’s Director of Media Analysis, Tim Graham, joins Tony to discuss social media giants' possible liberal bias.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources
- Follow Sen. Jim Inhofe on Twitter - @JimInhofe
- Follow Tim Graham on Twitter - @TimJGraham
- Watch Vice President Pence's Notre Dame commencement speech
- Learn more about FRC’s Watchmen on the Wall pastors conference in Washington, D.C.
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth