Sen. Mike Lee, Dr. Charmaine Yoest, Roger Byron
On Thursday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) joins Tony to weigh in on why the child tax credit is beneficial for families. Department of Health and Human Services Assistant Secretary of Public Affairs, Dr. Charmaine Yoest, is here to discuss the case of a pregnant illegal immigrant minor seeking an abortion while in an immigration detention center. Also, Senior Counsel for First Liberty Institute, Roger Byron, joins Tony to highlight a recent court order to tear down a memorial cross.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Sen. Lee on Twitter - @SenMikeLee
- Follow Charmaine Yoest on Twitter - @CharmaineYoest
- Follow First Liberty Institute on Twitter - @1stLiberty
- Watch the speeches given at this year's Values Voter Summit
- Sign the petition urging senators to pledge not to oppose nominees on the basis of their religious views.
- Check out our new publication, The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), Phony Lists, and Intimidation
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth