Steve Daines, Chip Roy, Roger Gannam, Dave Brat
September 22, 2021
On today's show:
- Steve Daines, U.S. Senator from Montana, discusses how President Biden has handled America’s borders, the debt ceiling debate in Congress, and efforts by far-Left members of Congress to block funding of Israel’s Iron Dome defense system.
- Chip Roy, U.S. Representative for Texas's 21st District, talks about the growing opposition to the National Defense Authorization Act and its provision forcing women to register for the military draft.
- Roger Gannam, Assistant Vice President of Legal Affairs at Liberty Counsel, discusses the status of religious exemptions for the COVID vaccine.
- Dr. Dave Brat, Dean of the School of Business at Liberty University, unpacks President Biden’s climate change agenda.
- Contact your Members of Congress and urge them to oppose the National Defense Authorization Act.
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Read Tony Perkins’s piece, “Vaccine Mandates Sticks it to Freedom.”
- Read the Washington Times op-ed by Tony Perkins and Travis Weber about the sobering religious freedom lesson of Afghanistan.
- Join us in prayer for the people of Afghanistan.
- Explainer: What is Happening with Texas’ New Pro-Life Law?
- Tell your U.S. Senator to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion by visiting frcaction.org/savehyde!
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Get your own STAND mug by visiting FRC's online store.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.