Tina Ramirez, Tom Fitton, Jeff Laszloffy
On Wednesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins," President and spokesperson for Hardwire Global, Tina Ramirez, joins Tony to discuss what she is hearing from her sources on the ground in Iraq regarding the egregious on-going attacks by the Islamic State. Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton is here with the latest on the IRS and their continual deception into their targeting of conservative groups as to what actually happened to IRS official Lois Lerner's emails. Also, President of the Montana Family Foundation, Jeff Laszloffy, joins Tony to discuss the win yesterday in Montana as the council there blocked a non-discrimination ordinance like the ones we are seeing pop up across the country.
Call in at 888-589-8840
Related Radio Resources:
- Visit Hardwire Global's website and follow Hardwire Global's Tina Ramirez on Twitter - @tinamariedc
- Read the latest on Judicial Watch's Freedom of Information Lawsuit against the IRS and follow Judicial Watch's Tom Fitton on Twitter - @TomFitton
- Read more about the Billings City Council voting against the nondiscrimination ordinance and follow Montana Family Foundation's Jeff Laszloffy on Twitter - @JeffLaszloffy
- Encourage your pastor to sign up for Pulpit Freedom Sunday
- Join us for Star Spangled Sunday
- Watch Tony's recent appearance on Fox News's "Kelly File with Megyn Kelly"