Tyler O'Neil, Craig Strazzeri, Craig Parshall, Jared Bridges
January 11, 2021
Today’s show features:
- Tyler O’Neil, Senior Editor at PJ Media and author of Making Hate Pay: The Corruption of the Southern Poverty Law Center, on the ways big tech is cracking down on speech and communication platforms.
- Craig Strazzeri, Chief Marketing Officer for Prager University, on social media alternatives that conservatives can consider.
- Ralph Norman, U.S. Representative for the 5th district of South Carolina, on the Impeachment vote this week in the U.S. House of Representatives.
- Craig L. Parshall, Attorney and Special Counsel for the American Center for Law and Justice and Senior Advisor of Internet Policy for the American Principles project, on whether religious broadcasting will survive and the likelihood that a Biden administration will use the Federal Communications Commission to shut down communications they disagree with.
- Jared Bridges, FRC’s Vice President for Brand Advancement, on the ways Washington Watch listeners can connect with Family Research Council.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Parler (when it comes back).
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Parler (when it comes back).
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Sign up for Mobile Alerts for the latest FRC content! Text "PVS" to 67742
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.