Chris Smith, General Boykin, Dan Celia
On Friday’s edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” Rep. Chris Smith (R-N.J.), joins Tony to discuss Secretary of State John Kerry defining the mass murdering of Christians in the Middle East by ISIS as genocide. What is North Korea up to regarding their testing of ballistic missiles? FRC’s Executive Vice President and founding member of the Army’s Delta Force, Lt. General (ret.) Jerry Boykin has that answer. Also, host of AFR’s Financial Issues, Dan Celia, is here with the latest on the U.S. economy—he’ll break down Federal Reserve Chairwoman Janet Yellen’s comments that she expects the pace of rate hikes in 2016 to be "gradual."
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources
- Visit Congressman Smith’s website & follow him on twitter @RepChrisSmith
- Follow General Boykin on Twitter - @GenBoykin
- Read more from General Boykin by following his Facebook page
- Learn more by visiting the Financial Issues website & following on twitter @financialissues
- Is your member of Congress True Blue? View FRC's latest scorecard to find out?
- Check out the FRC store
- Order your copy of Tony's new book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth
- Download FRC Action's 2016 Values Voter Republican Presidential Voter Guide
- Sign FRC's petition urging the Veterans Administration to reinstate the Bible in the POW/MIA display