Today’s show features:
- Andi Buerger, sex trafficking survivor and CEO of Beulah’s Place, on her amazing testimony and mission to help at-risk homeless teens.
- Michael New, Associate Scholar with the Charlotte Lozier Institute, on his testimony against Planned Parenthood’s abortion statistics in David Daleiden’s trial and why their clinic in St. Louis lost its license.
- Adam Guillette, President of Accuracy in Media, on the mainstream media’s anti-Trump bias in their coverage of the impeachment proceedings.
- Find out more about Beulah’s Place.
- Sign the petition to support Christians and religious freedom in Northeast Syria.
- Learn more about the Stand Courageous men’s conference in Ohio, November 15 – 16.
- Watch the sessions from Values Voter Summit 2019 in Washington, D.C.
- Explore FRC’s Pro-life Map to see if your state protects babies born alive after a failed abortion.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.