Today’s show features:
- Mike Johnson, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Louisiana, with an update on the impeachment trial.
- Kevin McCarthy, House Minority Leader and U.S. Representative for the 23rd District of California, with his reflections on the anniversary of Roe v. Wade.
- Dan Forest, Lieutenant Governor of North Carolina, on the racist eugenic legacy of Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood.
- Madeleine Kearns, Fellow in Political Journalism at the National Review Institute, and Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President of Policy and Government Relations, on a first-of-its-kind bill in the South Dakota House that would protect minors from life-altering transgender surgery.
- Learn more about FRC’s ProLifeCon Digital Action Summit.
- Read FRC’s publication, “Biblical Principles for Pro-Life Engagement.”
- Explore FRC’s interactive map to see what protections your state provides for born alive abortion survivors.
- Explore FRC’s new interactive map on state fetal dignity laws.
- Read more on the importance of fetal dignity laws.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress.
- Join FRC on a two-year journey through the Bible.
- Learn more about FRC's Stand Courageous men's conferences.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.