It’s Friday, May 17, 2019, and we’re getting ready for another exciting edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, where each day we’re joined by America’s leaders, policy makers, and culture-shapers as we talk about the important issues of the day from a biblical worldview. Listen here live at 5:05 p.m. ET.
Today we’ll hear from:
- Brian Babin, U.S. Representative for the 36th District of Texas, on the House of Representatives voting 236-173 today in favor of an anti-life, anti-woman, anti-religious freedom, anti-parental rights bill titled the “Equality Act.”
- Bob Onder, State Senator for the 2nd District of Missouri, on state legislatures around the country passing an unprecedented wave of pro-life legislation in the 2019 session.
- Jerry Boykin, Retired Lieutenant General and Executive Vice President of Family Research Council, on relations between the United States and Iran as U.S. warships enter the Persian Gulf.
- Wayne Pederson, Executive Liaison of Far East Broadcasting Company, who is building a radio station in South Korea powerful enough to reach all of North Korea with the gospel of Christ.
- Read more about the problems with the “Equality Act!”
- Register now for Values Voter Summit to obtain the early-bird discount!
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins