Today’s show features:
- Jim Geraghty, Senior Political Correspondent for National Review, with his analysis of last night’s Democratic presidential debate.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on the use of scripture by Democratic candidates Elizabeth Warren and Pete Buttiegieg in last night’s debate.
- Justin Danhof, General Counsel for and Director of the Free Enterprise Project at the National Center for Public Policy Research, on how giant corporations are literally killing their customers.
- Peter Sprigg, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Policy Studies, on Alabama’s bill to protect minors from life-altering transgender surgery and puberty-blocking drugs.
- Explore FRC’s Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on religious liberty and political engagement.
- Read FRC’s publication, “Understanding and Responding to the Transgender Movement.”
- Read more on the evidence cautioning against gender transition procedures on minors.
- Read Peter Sprigg’s testimony before the Alabama State Legislature in support of the Alabama Vulnerable Child Compassion and Protection Act.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress.
- Compare the platforms of the two parties.
- Check out the Trump administration’s accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Join FRC on a two-year journey through the Bible.
- Learn more about FRC's Stand Courageous men's conferences.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.