Today's show features:
- Dean Nelson, FRC's Senior Fellow for African American Affairs, on Martin Luther King Jr.'s legacy of religious freedom.
- Travis Weber, FRC's Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, on the connection between religious freedom and other civil rights and the attacks on Attorney General William Barr for his strong defense of religious freedom.
- Brent Keilen, Vice President of FRC Action, and David Closson, FRC's Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, join Travis Weber to discuss the drastic contrast on religious liberty in the party platforms, and what role FRC and FRC Action hope to play in shaping the platforms in the 2020 election.
- Check out "Religious Liberty: An Introduction to our Freedom to Believe."
- Review the transcript of Attorney General Barr's remarks on religious liberty.
- Read more about the biblical basis for political engagement and religious freedom in FRC's worldview series.
- Discover the differences in the party platforms.
- Join FRC on a two-year journey through the Bible.
- Learn more about FRC's Stand Courageous men's conferences.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.