It’s Friday, May 234, 2019, and we’re getting ready for another exciting edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, where each day we’re joined by America’s leaders, policy makers, and culture-shapers as we talk about the important issues of the day from a biblical worldview. Listen here live at 5:05 p.m. ET.
Today we’ll hear from:
- Ryan Tucker, Senior Counsel with Alliance Defending Freedom, on a new rule issued by U.S. Department of House and Urban Development that protects homeless women from being forced to share a shelter with men who identify as women.
- Todd Taylor, Director of North American Ministries for Samaritan’s Purse, who is on the ground in Jefferson City, Missouri helping tornado victims.
- Patrina Mosley, Director of Life, Culture and Women's Advocacy, on Rep. Ilhan Omar’s criticism of pro-lifers.
- Justin Danhof, General Counsel for National Center for Public Policy Research, on demands that Amazon cut ties with the Southern Poverty Law Center.
- Watch the sessions from the 2019 Watchmen on the Wall pastors’ briefing.
- Register now for Values Voter Summit to obtain the early-bird discount!
- Check out FRC’s new publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins