On Tuesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) discusses a letter he recently sent to the Assistant Director of Congressional Affairs at the FBI demanding an explanation of the ties between the FBI and the Southern Poverty Law Center. Ambassador at Large for International Religious Freedom Sam Brownback joins Tony to give an update on the case of Pastor Andrew Brunson who continues to be held hostage by the Turkish government. Pastor Barry Clardy of Princeton Pike Church of God, joins Tony from the Watchmen on the Wall Pastors’ briefing in Cincinnati, Ohio. Also, FRC's Executive Vice President and founding member of the Army's Delta Force, Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin is here to weigh in on the significance of the National Defense Authorization Act which President Trump signed yesterday at Fort Drum.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Amb. Sam Brownback on Twitter - @IRF_Ambassador
- Pledge to pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson and his family
- Learn more about FRC’s work with churches and pastors
- Follow Lt. Gen. Boykin on Twitter - @GenBoykin
- Visit General Boykin’s Facebook page
- Call your California State Senator and ask them to oppose AB 2943
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit http://frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone’s app store.
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC’s new publication Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store