Today’s show features:
- Jeremy Dys, Special Counsel for Litigation and Communications for First Liberty, on a high school that is refusing to recognize a Christian club but allows an LGBT club.
- Natassia Grover, Co-founder of Parent and Child Loudoun, on a flyer for a drag show fundraiser distributed in public high schools in Loudoun County, Virginia.
- Liz Berney, Director of Special Projects at Zionist Organization of America, on US Jewish groups applauding President Trump for his executive order addressing anti-Semitism on college campuses.
- Watch FRC’s lecture, “Promoting Religious Liberty in Your Public Schools.”
- Check out, “A Parent’s Guide to the Transgender Movement in Education.”
- Read FRC’s brief on how to respond to the transgender movement.
- Read more on antisemitism on college campuses.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.