On Tuesday’s edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Former Ohio Secretary of State and FRC's Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance Ken Blackwell joins Tony to discuss the ballot recount chaos in Florida. Kansas State Rep. Susan Humphries is here to highlight Governor-elect Laura Kelly’s efforts to undermine the state’s Adoption Protection Act. Also, Cathy Ruse, FRC’s Senior Fellow and Director of Human Dignity, joins Tony with the latest controversy coming out of the Fairfax County School District.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Ken Blackwell on Twitter - @kenblackwell
- Read Ken’s column at The Daily Caller
- Visit State Rep. Susan Humphries' Facebook page
- Earlier this fall Rep. Humphries accepted the Samuel Adams Award for her work in passing the faith-based Adoption Protection Act, watch here
- Read Cathy Ruse’s column at The Stream
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone's app store.