On Monday’s edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” Tony broadcasts from Israel as FRC’s tour of the Holy Land continues. He is joined by former congresswoman Michele Bachmann and they discuss today’s vote in the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on the nomination of Mike Pompeo for Secretary of State. They will also react to the Durham, NC City Council’s decision to ban training and other forms of exchange between its police department and Israel’s military or police. Tony is also joined by Avi Melamed, an expert on the current affairs in the Arab and Muslim world and their impact on Israel and the Middle East. As a former Israeli Intelligence Official, he offers unique insight into making sense of the events unfolding in the region. Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin joins Tony from the Golan Heights in Israel to discuss the 1973 Yom Kippur War as well as the present state of affairs in Syria.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- View a map of the 1967 demarcation between Israel & the Palestinian Territory
- Get a copy of Avi Melamed’s book, Inside the Middle East: Making Sense of the Most Dangerous and Complicated Region on Earth
- Follow Avi Melamed on Twitter
- Follow Gen. Boykin on Facebook and Twitter
- Read FRC’s new publication “Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC"
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth