Today's show features:
- Greg Steube, U.S. Representative for the 17th district of Florida, on the U.S. Supreme Court ruling in favor of the Little Sisters of the Poor, and also on Congresswoman Rashid Tliab introducing a bill that slashes federal funding for law enforcement agencies.
- John Rutherford, U.S. Representative for the 4th district of Florida, former sheriff, and member of the House Committee on Appropriations, on Congresswoman Rashid Tliab's proposed bill to cut law enforcement funding.
- Vincent Harinam, Law-Enforcement Consultant and Ph.D. candidate at the University of Cambridge, on the rising wave of crime across the country.
- Dean Nelson, FRC's Senior Fellow for African-American Affairs, on why remembering Frederick Douglass' great Fourth of July speech in context is helpful and necessary.
- Travis Weber, FRC's Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, on today's two victories for religious freedom at the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Read more about today's two victories for religious freedom at the U.S. Supreme Court for the Little Sisters of the Poor and the Our Lady of Guadalupe School.
- Watch ARISE & STAND, a special update from Tony Perkins, Sec. Ben Carson, and other national leaders.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.