It’s Friday, June 21, 2019, and we’re getting ready for another exciting edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, where each day we’re joined by America’s leaders, policy makers, and culture-shapers as we talk about the important issues of the day from a biblical worldview. Listen here live at 5:05 p.m. ET.
Today we’ll hear from:
- Bob Fu, President of China Aid, on the mass protests in Hong Kong and the Christian hymn that has become the “anthem” of the protestors.
- John Merrill, Secretary of State for Alabama, who is calling out the Southern Poverty Law Center for “inaccurate reporting” on voting numbers and other facts.
- Alvin Dupree, a Wisconsin Pastor and a Member of the Appleton Area School District’s Board of Education, who came under fire after praying in Jesus’ name at graduation.
- Geoff Rogers, co-founder of the U.S. Institute against Human Trafficking, on how sex-trafficking across the U.S., while primarily targeting girls, also targets boys as young as 10-years-old and dresses them as girls.
- Check out, “A Parent’s Guide to the Transgender Movement in Education.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Check out FRC’s new publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts.”
- Register now for Values Voter Summit, October 11-13!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins