Today's show features:
- Mike Lindell, CEO of My Pillow, on the Left's reaction to his remarks at the White House calling on Americans to read their Bibles.
- Alex Azar, U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services, on President Trump's decision to extend social distancing guidelines to April 30.
- Eric Drieband, Assistant Attorney General for the Civil Rights Division of the Department of Justice, on New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio's threat to shut down churches "permanently."
- Chris Mitchell, CBN's Middle East Bureau Chief, on the formation of Israel's new government.
- Tim Holland, Senior Pastor, Life Church in Coppell, Texas, on the creative ways his church is responding to the coronavirus.
- Read more on "How the Coronavirus Relief Bills Benefit Churches and Other Nonprofits."
- Check out FRC's "Ideas and Resources for Churches" while navigating the COVID-19 crisis.
- Learn more about how you can prayerfully respond to the coronavirus.
- Read FRC's op-ed, "Coronavirus, Iran, and the Persecuted Church."
- Watch Tony Perkins's Fox News interview on the New York Times's attack on Christians.
- Read Tony Perkins's piece in USA Today about turning to God when facing fear of the unknown.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Check out the Trump administration's accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.