It’s Tuesday, September 17, 2019, and we’re getting ready for another exciting edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, where each day we’re joined by America’s leaders, policy makers, and culture-shapers as we talk about the important issues of the day from a biblical worldview. Listen here live at 5:05 p.m. ET.
Today’s show features:
- Jackie Walorski, U.S. Representative for the 2nd District of Indiana, to discuss the need for urgent federal legislation to protect the remains of aborted babies after it was discovered that an abortionist kept the remains of 2,246 aborted babies in his house.
- Franklin Graham, Founder of Samaritan’s Purse, to give an update on the steps that Samaritan’s Purse has taken in response to Hurricane Dorian.
- Dr. Mike Chupp, CEO of Christian Medical and Dental Association, on the growing political correctness in American medical schools.
- Steve Bass, Youth Pastor at Trinity United Methodist Church, who urged high schoolers at a football game to recite the Lord’s prayer in unison to defy a secularist lawsuit threat.
- Travis Weber, Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs at Family Research Council, to describe how students can exercise their constitutional rights to freedom of speech and freedom of religion.
- Partner with FRC to take back our schools from the Left’s agenda!
- Check out First Liberty Institute’s Protection Kit for Students and Teachers.
- Read Tony’s latest column at the Washington Times, “America can’t outsource teaching values and keep producing patriots.”
- Read Tony’s FoxNews.com column, “Solution to gun violence isn't what you think.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.