On Tuesday’s edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" FRC's Executive Vice President and founding member of the Army's Delta Force, Lt. Gen. (Ret.) William G. Boykin, joins Tony to discuss the U.S. Supreme Court’s announcement earlier today that the Trump administration’s ban on enlisting individuals who identify as transgender will be upheld. Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) will join Tony to further weigh in on this topic. Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton is here to share the decision by the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals to reverse a lower court decision that prevented Texas from removing Planned Parenthood's abortion services from its Medicaid program. Also, Travis Weber, FRC's Vice President of Policy, joins Tony to highlight several Supreme Court decisions, including updates on the Peace Cross case in Maryland and the case of Washington state football coach, Joe Kennedy, who lost his job after praying on the field after the game.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Lt. Gen. Boykin on Twitter - @GenBoykin
- Visit Lt. Gen Boykin's Facebook page
- Follow Rep. Louie Gohmert on Twitter - @replouiegohmert
- Follow Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton on Twitter - @KenPaxtonTX
- Follow Travis Weber on Twitter - @tsurenweber
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone's app store.