On Monday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" House Majority Leader Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) joins Tony to discuss President Trump’s remarks threatening to send the military to the southern border to stop an incoming group of immigrants from entering the United States. First Liberty Institute President and CEO, Kelly Shackelford, is here to highlight several important religious freedom cases set to come before the nation’s highest court. FRC’s Chrysta Johnson will give us an update on FRC Action’s Values Bus Tour as it rolls across a dozen states before Election Day – next stops, Pennsylvania and North Carolina. Also, Senate Judiciary Committee member Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) joins Tony to weigh in on the growing skepticism among lawmakers of Saudi Arabia’s explanation for the death of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Rep. McCarthy on Twitter - @GOPLeader
- Follow Kelly Shackelford on Twitter - @_KShackelford
- Follow the Values Bus on Twitter - @FRCAction
- Find a Values Bus stop near you.
- Follow Sen. Graham on Twitter - @LindseyGrahamSC
- Watch and share FRC Action’s Party Platform Comparison
- Pledge to Pray, Vote, and Stand for your biblical values
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone’s app store.