It’s Monday, May 20, 2019, and we’re getting ready for another exciting edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, where each day we’re joined by America’s leaders, policy makers, and culture-shapers as we talk about the important issues of the day from a biblical worldview. Listen here live at 5:05 p.m. ET.
Today we’ll hear from:
- Paul Gosar, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Arizona, on a DNA testing program that showed 30 percent of immigrant adults who were suspected of arriving at the southern border with children who weren't theirs revealed the adults were not related to the children.
- Jerry Boykin, Retired Lieutenant General and Executive Vice President of Family Research Council, on Trump’s promise to end Iran if they start a war.
- Naim Khoury, Pastor at First Baptist Church, Bethlehem, Israel, in the West Bank, on Christian leaders calling on the Palestinian Authority to investigate attacks on churches.
- David Muselman, Student at Taylor University, on dozens of students and faculty who walked out of commencement to protest Vice President Mike Pence’s address.
- Register now for Values Voter Summit to obtain the early-bird discount!
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins