It’s Wednesday, September 18, 2019, and we’re getting ready for another exciting edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, where each day we’re joined by America’s leaders, policy makers, and culture-shapers as we talk about the important issues of the day from a biblical worldview. Listen here live at 5:05 p.m. ET.
Today’s show features:
- Andy Biggs, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of Arizona and Chairman of the House Freedom Caucus, on the Democrats’ continued failures to justify impeachment of President Trump.
- Michael New, Associate Scholar at the Charlotte Lozier Institute, on the new data from the pro-abortion Guttmacher Institute showing pro-life gains around the country and a decline in the abortion rate to the lowest levels since 1973.
- Jenny Beth Martin, Honorary Chairman of Tea Party Patriots Action, who is hosting a press conference today on Capitol Hill with mass shooting survivors and families of mass shooting victims, to respond to attempts in Congress to restrict l 2nd Amendment rights.
- Meg Kilgannon, Executive Director of Concerned Parents and Educators for Fairfax County, on the double standard in schools that punish students for protesting abortion, but encourage them to protest climate change.
- Partner with FRC to take back our schools from the Left’s agenda!
- Read Tony’s latest column at the Washington Times, “America can’t outsource teaching values and keep producing patriots.”
- Read Tony’s FoxNews.com column, “Solution to gun violence isn't what you think.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.