It’s Thursday, March 21, 2019, and we’re getting ready for another exciting edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, where each day we’re joined by America’s leaders, policy makers, and culture-shapers as we talk about the important issues of the day from a biblical worldview. Listen here live at 5:05 p.m. ET.
Today we’ll hear from:
- Mike Johnson, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Louisiana, on tech giants’ censorship of conservatives, including alleged cases of “shadow-banning.”
- Adam Kennedy, Deputy Director of Communications and Deputy Assistant to the President, on the administration’s efforts to promote free speech on college campuses.
- Yoram Ettinger, Former Ambassador in charge of Israeli relations with Congress, on President Trump’s tweet that it’s time for Israeli sovereignty over the Golan Heights.
- Answer the poll to let us know if you support President Trump’s announcement that certain federal funds will only be given to institutions that protect free speech.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins
- Call in at 866-372-7234