On Wednesday’s edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” Tony broadcasts from Jerusalem and devotes the program to a discussion with Caroline Glick, Senior Contributing Editor of the Jerusalem Post. They talk about the upcoming move of the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem, the significance of President Trump keeping his promise to do so, and how this move will improve both U.S. and Israel national security. They address how President Trump should handle the Iran Nuclear Deal and discuss whether a two-state solution in Israel is really a solution. And they wrap up the conversation by taking questions from the Washington Watch radio audience in Israel.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Visit Caroline Glick’s website to read her recent articles
- Check out Caroline’s book, The Israeli Solution: A One-State Plan for Peace in the Middle East
- Follow Caroline on Facebook and Twitter
- Read FRC’s new publication “Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC"
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth