Today’s show features:
- Chris Mitchell, Middle East Bureau Chief for CBN News, on President Trump unveiling his peace plan for Israel.
- Ted Yoho, U.S. Representative for the 24th District of Florida, with his reaction to President Trump’s Israeli-Palestinian peace plan.
- Emily Chaney, sophomore at East Ridge High School in Lick Creek, Kentucky, who organized a prayer locker in her public high school and persisted in prayer despite complaints from secularists.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President of Policy and Government Affairs, and David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on why Christians should stand up and defend religious freedom in the public square.
- Read the article, “Remember the Holocaust Amid Rising Anti-Semitism.”
- Watch the White House school prayer event.
- Read FRC’s publication, “Biblical Principles for Religious Liberty.”
- Learn more about promoting religious liberty in your school.
- Check out the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Join FRC on a two-year journey through the Bible.
- Learn more about FRC's Stand Courageous men's conferences.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.