It’s Thursday, April 25, 2019, and we’re getting ready for another exciting edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, where each day we’re joined by America’s leaders, policy makers, and culture-shapers as we talk about the important issues of the day from a biblical worldview. Listen here live at 5:05 p.m. ET.
Today we’ll hear from:
- Dan Forest, Lieutenant Governor of North Carolina, on the possibility for a legislative override of Governor Roy Cooper’s veto of the state’s Born Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act.
- David Black, Chairman of 2ndVote.com, on how Bank of America misled customers and investors by claiming that it had not directly given to Planned Parenthood when in fact they funded Planned Parenthood galas.
- Mike Donnelly, Senior Counsel and Global Outreach Director at the Home School Legal Defense Association, on Cuban Pastor and wife Ramon and Adya Rigal who were sentenced to 2.5 years in prison for homeschooling their children.
- Anthony Levatino, former abortionist turned pro-life advocate who starred in the movie Unplanned, on the gruesome techniques used in mid- and late-term abortions and his personal journey out of the abortion industry.
- RSVP for the seminar, “Truth in Education: A Forum on Common Core and Its Aftermath” at Greenwell Springs Baptist Church in Central, Louisiana on April 27.
- Commit to pray for Pastor David Lin, an American pastor imprisoned in China for his faith.
- Write to your representatives for the release of Ramon and Adya Rigal!
- Register now for Values Voter Summit to obtain the early-bird discount!
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins