Today’s show features:
- Mike Johnson, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Louisiana, on Democrats in Virginia wishing to ratify the Equal Rights Amendment when they take control in the next legislative session. He also weighs in on the Mayor of Shreveport prohibiting the city’s first responders from assisting with protection services during President Trump’s visit this week.
- Patrina Mosley, FRC’s Director of Life, Culture, and Women’s Advocacy, and Connor Semelsberger, FRC’s Legislative Assistant, to explain the harms of the Equal Rights Amendment.
- Alex Swoyer, Legal Affairs Reporter for the Washington Times, and Hogan Gidley, Deputy Assistant to the President and Principal Deputy Press Secretary, on today’s impeachment hearing in the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence.
- Read FRC’s article, “When Erdogan Visits the U.S., He Has Some Explaining to Do.”
- Sign the petition to support Christians and religious freedom in Northeast Syria.
- Learn more about the Stand Courageous men’s conference in Ohio, November 15 – 16.
- Watch the sessions from Values Voter Summit 2019 in Washington, D.C.
- Explore FRC’s Pro-life Map to see if your state protects babies born alive after a failed abortion.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.