Today’s show features:
- Dr. Greg Murphy, U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of North Carolina, on the Trump administration’s aggressive response to the Chinese coronavirus, how the media and congressional Democrats are trying to politicize it, and how China is using it as a weapon against the Uyghurs.
- Matt Boyle, Political Editor for Breitbart News, will join Washington guest host U.S. Rep. Jody Hice (R-Ga.) to preview their CPAC panel tomorrow on the Ukrainian impeachment witch hunt.
- Mary Beth Waddell, FRC’s Senior Legislative Assistant, and Hiram Sasser, Executive General Counsel of First Liberty Institute, on the Democrat-controlled House Oversight Committee holding a hearing yesterday to ridicule religious liberty.
- Explore FRC’s Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on religious liberty and political engagement.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress.
- Compare the platforms of the two parties.
- Check out the Trump administration’s accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Join FRC on a two-year journey through the Bible.
- Learn more about FRC's Stand Courageous men's conferences.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.