Mark Meadows, Cathy Ruse, Zack Dasher
By Tony Perkins
March 23, 2016
On Wednesday’s edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.), joins Tony to discuss the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit slamming the IRS over their “continuous resistance” in getting information to Congress regarding their targeting or conservative groups. FRC’s Senior Fellow for Legal Studies, Cathy Ruse, is here with an inside-the-court analysis surrounding the Little Sisters of the Poor case before the Supreme Court battling Obamacare’s HHS mandate, which would force religious groups to violate their consciences and provide drugs that can act as an abortifacient to their employees. Also, Zach Dasher, nephew of Phil Robertson, joins Tony to discuss the pastors briefing held in Louisiana today that Tony was a part of.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources
- Visit Congressman Meadows’ website and learn more about the IRS targeting of conservative groups
- Follow Congressman Meadows on twitter @RepMarkMeadows
- Read Cathy’s article on the Little Sisters of the Poor case
- Follow Zack Dasher on twitter - @Dasherzach
- Is your member of Congress True Blue? View FRC's latest scorecard to find out!
- Check out the FRC store
- Order your copy of Tony's new book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth
- Download FRC Action's 2016 Values Voter Bi-partisan Presidential Voter Guide
- Sign FRC's petition urging the Veterans Administration to reinstate the Bible in the POW/MIA display