Rep. Ted Poe, General Boykin, Ken Blackwell
On Monday’s edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” Rep. Ted Poe (R-TX), joins Tony to discuss the Orlando terror attack. Earlier this year in an interview with Tony, Judge Poe mentioned that if we don’t confront radical Islam, we would see more attacks in America. FRC’s Executive Vice President and founding member of the Army’s elite Delta Force, Lt. General (ret.) Jerry Boykin, is here to break down how this administration’s inability to confront radical Islam is putting Americans at risk for other attacks. Also, President Obama once again used a terror attack to push his gun control agenda, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance and NRA board member, Ken Blackwell, joins Tony to discuss why the White House continues to mislead Americans regarding the Second Amendment.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources
- Follow Rep. Ted Poe on Twitter - @JudgeTedPoe
- Learn more about the Orlando Terrorist attack
- Follow General Boykin on Twitter – @GenBoykin
- Read more from General Boykin by visiting his Facebook page
- Follow Ken Blackwell on Twitter – @KenBlackwell
- Read President Obama’s address to the nation calling for more gun control
- Not registered for this year’s Values Voter Summit? Visit the website in order to save your spot!
- Check out the FRC store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth