Rep. Barry Loudermilk, Bob Maginnis, Valerie Huber
By Tony Perkins
June 15, 2016
On Wednesday’s edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” Rep. Barry Loudermilk (R-Ga.), joins Tony with his reaction to comments made by White House Press Secretary, Josh Earnest, stating that the U.S. is actually safer now than 8 years ago. Expert on the Islamic threat, retired U.S. Army Lt. Colonel and author of the 2015 book, Never Submit, Bob Maginnis, is here with his analysis on the terror attack in Orlando and how this administration is handling the threat of radical Islam. Also, President and CEO of the National Abstinence Education Association, Valerie Huber, joins Tony to highlight the new positive numbers out of the CDC showing that the teen sex rate has dropped significantly.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources
- Follow Rep. Barry Loudermilk on Twitter - @RepLoudermilk
- Visit Rep. Barry Loudermilk's website
- Buy Lt. Col. Maginnis’s book, Never Submit
- Listen to White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest stating that the U.S. is safer now than 8 years ago
- Learn more about NAEA
- Not registered for this year’s Values Voter Summit? Visit the website in order to save your spot!
- Check out the FRC store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth