Frank Gaffney, Mike Berry, Tony Perkins
By Tony Perkins
June 21, 2016
On Tuesday’s edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” AFR Talk host Sandy Rios guest hosts for Tony. Founder and President of the Center for Security Policy, Frank Gaffney, joins Sandy with his analysis of the Obama Justice Department’s unwillingness to use the term radical Islam and their effort to scrub the Orlando terror attack 911 transcripts of the phrase. Senior Counsel and Director of Military Affairs for First Liberty Institute, Mike Berry, is here with the latest regarding an Air Force veteran who was forcefully removed from speaking during a retirement ceremony for simply talking about God. Also, Family Research Council President, Tony Perkins, will join Sandy to discuss the meeting held earlier today in New York between evangelical leaders and GOP front-runner for president, Donald Trump.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources
- Follow Frank Gaffney on Twitter - @FrankGaffney
- Learn more about the Center for Security Policy
- Follow First Liberty Institute on Twitter - @1stLiberty
- Read the latest regarding Airman Oscar Rodriguez's case
- Sign the petition urging Colonel Raymond A. Kozak, commander 349th Air Mobility Wing, to apologize to Airman Oscar Rodriguez
- Watch Tony on MSNBC talking about evangelicals meeting with Donald Trump this week
- Not registered for this year’s Values Voter Summit? Visit the website in order to save your spot!
- Check out the FRC store
- Order your copy of Tony's book , No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth