Ken Blackwell, Rep. Mark Walker, Steve Branson
On Wednesday’s edition with “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” FRC’s Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance, former Secretary of State for Ohio and U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Human Rights Commission, Ken Blackwell, joins Tony with his expert analysis regarding a meeting yesterday between evangelical leaders and GOP presidential front-runner and presumptive nominee, Donald Trump. Former North Carolina pastor, Rep. Mark Walker (R-N.C.), who attended the meeting yesterday, is here to discuss the importance of the GOP nominee’s connection to Congress. Also, senior pastor of Village Parkway Baptist Church in San Antonio, Texas, Steve Branson, joins Tony with the spiritual aspect behind the evangelicals meeting with Donald Trump.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources
- Follow Ken Blackwell on Twitter - @KenBlackwell
- Follow Rep. Walker on Twitter - @RepMarkWalker
- Visit Rep. Walker's website
- Learn more about Village Parkway Baptist Church
- Watch Tony on The Kelly File discussing evangelical leaders meeting with Donald Trump
- Contact ABC News them know where you stand on censorship and civil discussion.
- Sign the petition urging Colonel Raymond A. Kozak, commander 349th Air Mobility Wing, to apologize to Airman Oscar Rodriguez
- Not registered for this year’s Values Voter Summit? Visit the website in order to save your spot!
- Check out the FRC store
- Order your copy of Tony's book , No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth