Rep. Louie Gohmert, Rep. Steve Scalise, Greg Phares
By Tony Perkins
June 23, 2016
On Thursday’s edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX), joins Tony to discuss his bold stance on the House floor last night during the Democrats’ sit-in regarding gun control. House Majority Whip, Rep. Steve Scalise (R-La.), is here to talk about how the GOP leadership decided to handle the Democrats’ sit-in and how the Left is using this for political points. Also, former Baton Rouge Police Chief, Greg Phares, joins Tony to discuss how progressives have shifted the talking points from the terrorist attack in Orlando, to simply hoping to curb the Second Amendment right to bear arms for law abiding citizens.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources
- Follow Rep. Gohmert on Twitter - @replouiegohmert
- Watch Congressman Gohmert’s stand on the House floor against the Democrat sit in
- Follow Rep. Steve Scalise on Twitter - @SteveScalise
- Visit Majority Whip Scalise's website
- Watch Tony on The Kelly File discussing evangelical leaders meeting with Donald Trump
- Sign the petition urging Colonel Raymond A. Kozak, commander 349th Air Mobility Wing, to apologize to Airman Oscar Rodriguez
- Not registered for this year’s Values Voter Summit? Visit the website in order to save your spot!
- Check out the FRC store
- Order your copy of Tony's book , No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth