General Boykin, Rep. Jim Jordan, Mike McManus
On Tuesday’s edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” FRC’s Executive Vice President and founding member of the Army’s Delta Force, 36 year Army veteran, Lt. General (ret.) Jerry Boykin, joins Tony with his analysis of the final report from the House Benghazi Select Committee released today, outlining the severe faults within the State Department surrounding their response to the terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya. Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) who is a member of the Benghazi Select Committee, is here to highlight a memo released by him and Congressman Mike Pompeo (R-Kan.), breaking down their most egregious findings through the research process into Benghazi. Also, President of Marriage Savers and a syndicated columnist, Mike McManus, joins Tony with reaction to a Barna Group study released showing that 41 percent of Americans who identify as practicing Christians believe it’s a good idea for couples to cohabitate before marriage.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources
- Follow General Boykin on Twitter - @GenBoykin
- Read more from General Boykin by visiting his Facebook page
- Follow Rep. Jim Jordan on Twitter - @Jim_Jordan
- Read the Benghazi report released by Congressman Jordan
- Learn more about Marriage Savers by visiting their website
- Not registered for this year’s Values Voter Summit? Visit the website in order to save your spot!
- Check out the FRC store
- Order your copy of Tony's book , No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth